Fatal Shot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multigaming clan that includes Fps, MMORPG and racing games

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Fatal Shot TeamSpeak
Latest topics
» stuff for people still here
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Aussieness2142

» Do you love noodles :D
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:15 am by LiquidBlast

» Aero^ application.
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:03 pm by KryptonBlast

» member of the week
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by KryptonBlast

» SoCcEr RuLeZ
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:56 pm by KryptonBlast

» warm up prac
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm by KryptonBlast

» sig testzzzzzzzzzz
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:10 am by Aussieness2142

» Hacker......
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:09 am by Aussieness2142

» Gene chAt !!!!!!
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:16 am by LiquidBlast

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Aero^ application.
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:45 am by Aero^
In-Game Aliases: Aero^ ( my brother Dilian is in Eu|AiM so if you see Eu|AiM Aero^ it's him.
im going to ask him if i can make my own Character [ it's his acoount ] .
Stats: http://www.2142-stats.com/Aero%5E+stats.html
Fav Weapon: Krylov nd Scar
Working Mic & Headset: No ( im saving to buy some sorry )
Previous Clan Experience if yes what clan?: None.
Previous Games Played: all BF …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 47
BAND1T App
Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by BAND1T
In-Game Aliases: x|BAND1T|x
Fav Weapon: krylov
Working Mic & Headset: yes/yes
Previous Clan Experience if yes what clan?: HF
Previous Games Played: BF2, css, wow
If you have bf2142 do you have NS?: nope
Link to soldier on 2142-stats.com: sigh, its been too long, look it up under X|BAND1T|x or w/e
Interested in playing ladder matches?: yes
Do you know any …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 6
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:49 pm
Donation
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Can i submit an app to join??

Go down 
+8
FuZZ
InZicate.au
Piratemaster
BBsStormer
LiquidBlast
G_ForceX
Aussieness2142
iCombat
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iCombat

Can i submit an app to join?? Empty
PostSubject: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:31 am

You guys are the absolute biggest bunch of fucking down sindrome kids i have ever seen. one of ur fucking dumb cunt admins banned me cuz i raped him in a gunship and then kicked another KWAS member because he wouldn't let him solo... try SP first so u can actually learn to fly a gunship, then maybe come and play, maybe u won't get owned and kick other players for being better then you.
Back to top Go down
Aussieness2142

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:34 am

LEARN TO FUKEN USE THE ADMIN RIGHTS PROPERLY ON YOUR SERVER.
KICKING SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SOLO IS NOT PROPER.

(Proof is avaible if requested)
Back to top Go down
G_ForceX

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:46 am

Lemme guess, "Piratemaster" kicked/banned you?
Back to top Go down
LiquidBlast
LiquidBlast

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:27 am

Well i can honestly say it wasn't me because i got banned off the internet. was it FuZZ?
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:35 am

pirate doesnt use gunships does he?
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

iCombat, if you have a complaint can you please put it under "complaints" and not be an arse and "submit an app to join" when your just going to bitch at us?
Back to top Go down
Aussieness2142

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:23 am

IT WAS PIRATEMASTER WHO BANNED AND KICKED US USING CC BUT BULLET$ WAS THE ONE THAT GOT OWNED BY iCOMBAT AND WOULDNT NOT SOLO SO GOT PIRATE TO KICK ME
Back to top Go down
Piratemaster
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Piratemaster

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:14 pm

i didnt kick u
Back to top Go down
Piratemaster
Tactical Commander
Tactical Commander
Piratemaster

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm

if u keep it up i will ban all KWAS off the server
Back to top Go down
Aussieness2142

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

ok if pirate didnt kick and ban us it was BULLET$ and he should get his Admin rights taken away. And i dont think we will care if you ban all us because there are others servers. Yea?
Back to top Go down
G_ForceX

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:13 pm

I think it's pretty sad your treating to ban all KWAS off a sever? That's the only thing you got on them, GROW SOME BALLS and get some SKILL! Grow up your fucktart 12 yearold
Back to top Go down
Aussieness2142

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:18 pm

G_ForceX wrote:
Grow up your fucktart 12 yearold

funny thing is hes the oldest Fs Member |u|z
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:45 pm

stop acting like a bunch of idiots and learn to BEHAVE yourselves!!!! ok if you were raping in the gunship and got banned than whoever banned him unban him OK!!!
and whoever the other KWAS member who got banned than unban him too!

ok,
i think it is resolved so lock this damn topic someone!
Back to top Go down
LiquidBlast
LiquidBlast

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:58 am

Aussieness2142 wrote:
IT WAS PIRATEMASTER WHO BANNED AND KICKED US USING CC BUT BULLET$ WAS THE ONE THAT GOT OWNED BY iCOMBAT AND WOULDNT NOT SOLO SO GOT PIRATE TO KICK ME

In CC FuZZ has to log in with piratemasters account then he has to change his name but maybe he didn't change it so you thought it was pirate. BULLET$ has been play L4D for the past week so im not sure if it was him...
Back to top Go down
LiquidBlast
LiquidBlast

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:07 am

Aussieness2142 wrote:
LEARN TO FUKEN USE THE ADMIN RIGHTS PROPERLY ON YOUR SERVER.
KICKING SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SOLO IS NOT PROPER.

(Proof is avaible if requested)

yeah i believe you but post it so i can see what happened as i wasn't there at the time.
Also i believe you would of jumped the gunship queue as you always do <--- LOL rhymed. anyway and if he was infront of you and he want to solo and you jump in and he asked you to get out well i dont see it being his fault that he kicked you for it ( as you have done it many times to me when i spawn on your gunship, and if i dont get out you kickvote me then smash me into the ground!!! and you bail out, now if we are so immature why are your members doing that to me all the time!!
Back to top Go down
FuZZ
Admin
Admin
FuZZ

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:51 am

there is proof of your hax mate the ban is perm its ur fucking fault u got banned
Back to top Go down
TeeViruz

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:55 am

Get over it, go play with your boyfriends on your shit server. Fucktard.
Back to top Go down
LiquidBlast
LiquidBlast

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:20 am

well pos the proof then FuZZ
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:36 am

G_ForceX wrote:
I think it's pretty sad your treating to ban all KWAS off a sever? That's the only thing you got on them, GROW SOME BALLS and get some SKILL! Grow up your fucktart 12 yearold

seriously. STOP WITH THE RANDOM QUESTION MARKS. THE ONLY EFFECT THEY PROVIDE IS MAKING EVERYONE THINK YOUR AN IDIOT.

Plus its fucktard...
Back to top Go down
bulletproof.au
bulletproof.au

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:09 am

Quote: You guys are the absolute biggest bunch of fucking down sindrome kids i have ever seen. one of ur fucking dumb cunt admins banned me cuz i raped him in a gunship and then kicked another KWAS member because he wouldn't let him solo... try SP first so u can actually learn to fly a gunship, then maybe come and play, maybe u won't get owned and kick other players for being better then you.

After saying this.......... y are you askingi fu can put an application in?
Back to top Go down
FuZZ
Admin
Admin
FuZZ

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:04 am

G_ForceX wrote:
mat its not that im banning all =KWAS= offa our server we only ban proven HAX0RZ off it so go eat a fat one all =KWAS= are allowed on our server but you iCombat
Back to top Go down
Aussieness2142

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:40 am

Topic needs be be locked
Back to top Go down
KryptonBlast
KryptonBlast

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:55 am

Why?
We can still talk about other stuff in here cant we?
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:06 am

i reckon. aussieness is just a neat freak... i mean, its not even his clan
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:06 am

plus... hacking noob never did actually submit an app to join. he just wrote that to make us read it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i submit an app to join??   Can i submit an app to join?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i submit an app to join??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next