Fatal Shot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a multigaming clan that includes Fps, MMORPG and racing games

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Fatal Shot TeamSpeak
Latest topics
» stuff for people still here
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:38 pm by Aussieness2142

» Do you love noodles :D
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:15 am by LiquidBlast

» Aero^ application.
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:03 pm by KryptonBlast

» member of the week
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm by KryptonBlast

» SoCcEr RuLeZ
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:56 pm by KryptonBlast

» warm up prac
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm by KryptonBlast

» sig testzzzzzzzzzz
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:10 am by Aussieness2142

» Hacker......
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:09 am by Aussieness2142

» Gene chAt !!!!!!
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:16 am by LiquidBlast

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Aero^ application.
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:45 am by Aero^
In-Game Aliases: Aero^ ( my brother Dilian is in Eu|AiM so if you see Eu|AiM Aero^ it's him.
im going to ask him if i can make my own Character [ it's his acoount ] .
Stats: http://www.2142-stats.com/Aero%5E+stats.html
Fav Weapon: Krylov nd Scar
Working Mic & Headset: No ( im saving to buy some sorry )
Previous Clan Experience if yes what clan?: None.
Previous Games Played: all BF …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 47
BAND1T App
Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:28 am by BAND1T
In-Game Aliases: x|BAND1T|x
Fav Weapon: krylov
Working Mic & Headset: yes/yes
Previous Clan Experience if yes what clan?: HF
Previous Games Played: BF2, css, wow
If you have bf2142 do you have NS?: nope
Link to soldier on 2142-stats.com: sigh, its been too long, look it up under X|BAND1T|x or w/e
Interested in playing ladder matches?: yes
Do you know any …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 6
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:49 pm
Donation
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) Empty
PostSubject: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 am

see now BB saying stfu is bad language you should know what it stands for too (shut the **** up) even abbreviating it can be offensive (not taking it OFFENSIVE Sad ) now you guys can, chat! yay Smile
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:20 pm

i no wat it means bro... these forums dont care about bad language, abreviated or not, so i guess i'll just go out and say it. fuck
Back to top Go down
KryptonBlast
KryptonBlast

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Ha lol
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:11 am

lol i think there is forum rules dude...
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:15 am

i read them. 3 times. here. i post 4 u, just cos you obviously didnt. even though it says to... and you agree to it...

The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.

This forum uses cookies to store information on your computer. These cookies will not contain any personal information; they are only used to improve comfort while browsing. The address e-mail is only used in order to confirm the details of your registration as your password (and also to send you back your password if you forget it).

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 am

happy now that you know i am right InZicate?
Back to top Go down
KryptonBlast
KryptonBlast

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 am

You didnt have to copy and paste it. Now it is just more reading for me Sad
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:08 am

lol. u didnt hav to read it because u did already DIDNT YOU... *cough cough* cos everyone reads it...
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:44 am

lol i read IT like i don't know 2 times NOW... cos you posted that, Sad
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:39 am

ooooooo. ouch. sorry. i mean it... yawn
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:53 am

hmm... psychasm.
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:54 am

its sarcasm... ouch
Back to top Go down
killerbee
killerbee

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:58 am

gahaahahah pwnt.
Back to top Go down
LiquidBlast
LiquidBlast

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 pm

killerbee wrote:
killerbee
Oi you have our tags wrong there |Fs|. not [Fs].
Back to top Go down
killerbee
killerbee

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm

aww, but it looks so cool :[
but ok Razz just for you, mate Wink
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:47 am

lol sarcasm psychasm whats the diff? all it is, is just sarcasm, god.
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:25 am

the 'diff' is psychasm is not a word and therefore meaning less
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 pm

ah well, not gonna argue with ya if i'm wrong and ur right than thats the way it is.
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:55 am

i just like to know im right. i usually am so watch out.
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:14 am

LOL u think that, ^^
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:05 pm

i no that.
Back to top Go down
InZicate.au
InZicate.au

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:06 pm

mmhmm very funny, (sarcasm Smile)
Back to top Go down
KryptonBlast
KryptonBlast

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:51 pm

I think he is serious inzicate.
Back to top Go down
BBsStormer
Player of the week
Player of the week
BBsStormer

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:14 am

i was being serious
Back to top Go down
KryptonBlast
KryptonBlast

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:39 am

See he was being serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)   Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today) Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Chat on (3 hackers liquidblast cought today)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Shot :: Public :: General Chat-
Jump to: